Maybe you’ve heard about people pinning YouTube videos to their Pinterest boards, this is another great way to get your company or organization noticed online. Videos are expected to overtake text searches in 2015 so the more your videos are out there the better.
Here is how you pin a YouTube video to a Pinterest board.
Pinning your video to a Pinterest board
- Choose add a pin from the web (see image below)
- Go to the video you want to pin
- Select the URL in your address bar as in the image below
- Copy the URL
- Paste it into the URL box (image below) on Pinterest
- Click Next and the video will now be on your board
The video appears as coming from YouTube and it will play within Pinterest when you click on it. You can also like and re-pin it just like any other image/pin.
If you enjoyed and found this article helpful please pass it on through your social media to help others.